This is our privacy notice for our customers. We feel you have a right to know how we collect and what we do with non-public information collected about you.
We will tell you the sources for non-public personal information we collect on our customers. We will also tell you what measures we take to secure that information.
Here are some definitions to help with the understanding of this disclosure:
- We, Our and Us means the Bank of Grandin
- You and Yours means our customer with whom we have a continuing relationship through one or more accounts, and also consumers who may use a service we provide without a real account relationship or someone who may have applied for a loan but was declined.
- Non-public Personal Information means information about you that we collect in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. Non-public personal information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as phone numbers or public records held in government offices.
- An affiliate is a company we own or control, a company that owns or controls us, or a company that is owned or controlled by the same company that owns or controls us. Ownership does not mean complete ownership, but means owning enough to control.
- A Non-Affiliated third party is a company that is not an affiliate of ours.
We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on an application or other form.
- Information about your transactions with us.
- Information about your transaction with non-affiliated third parties.
- Information from a consumer-reporting agency.
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about you to anyone, except as authorized by law.
Restriction of Non-Public Information Access
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that are required by our regulators to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Information to Non-Affiliated Third Parties
Since we value our customers’ relationship, we will not disclose your non-public personal information to non-affiliated third parties, except that which is required by law.
We also do not disclose non-public personal information about former customers, except that which is required by law.